Thursday 16 January 2014

A wonderful wedding

Doesn't any girl dream of their perfect fairytale wedding? The man of her dreams, a white dress like a princess, a lavish party with all her friends and family and a perfect location…

To help make these dreams come true we have just designed the wedding brochure for the Grosvenor Pulford Hotel & Spa. Awarded Cheshire's Wedding Venue of the Year 2011 and being a finalist for the Northwest Best Wedding Venue in the Wedding Industry Awards 2014, they want to ensure that your wedding day is a day to remember.

Each year since 2008 we have been working with the Grosvenor Pulford Hotel & Spa on their wedding brochure and it's always nice to see the beautiful photographs and to design something "girlie". (editors note: this was designed by Ellen, and what a fantastic job she has done :-)
Dave and I thought it best not to interfere!)




1 comment:

  1. Joyous to know about your wedding. Recently I arranged my brother’s wedding in a grand fashion. I have booked one of awesome Los angeles wedding venues which I got to know from my friend. All have praised for arrangements and I am glad that they liked it.

    ReplyDelete