Tuesday 15 January 2013

Tolo Toys Exbition Stand in Toy Fair Olympia

We have all been working on an exciting project for Tolo Toys designing and producing their exhibition stand at the Toy Fair in Olympia London which starts on January 22nd. This has been a fantastic project to work on and it has been great to work with our leading client and supplier Black Iris Exhibitions.

Working closely with Dave and Maja from Black Iris meant that all of our design ideas, plans and discussions were all made into reality! I have been in charge of the project and will be down at the Toy Fair for the installation. It is always incredibly busy down there and I have told everyone that I won't have time to play with all the toys but somehow I don't think anyone believes me.

I can't wait to see it all come together at Olympia. and will post pictures as soon as I can next week - watch this (Exhibition) space!

No comments:

Post a Comment