- They are very weird people.
- They drink and eat all kinds of weird stuff just because they like the packaging.
- They hate Comic Sans with the same passion they love Helvetica.
- They use their iPhone for everything because they love everything Apple.
- They hate Excel and any MS Office related application.
- They want to save the world only with a poster.
- They can’t go to a restaurant without secretly critiquing the menu design.
- They listen to music you have never heard of.
- They want to spend all the money in the Apple Store.
- They see CMYK and RGB like Neo sees the Matrix.
- They dream of the day nobody will make a single change to their designs.
- They can spot a typo in someone else’s work except for their own.
- They've almost rear-ended the car in front of them because they were analyzing a font on a billboard.
- They can use keyboard shortcuts at light speed, blindfolded, but can’t type a paragraph of text without staring at the keyboard.
- They consider meals interruptions.
- They’d rather organize their desktop than their sock drawer.
- When they look at album art all they see are grunge Photoshop Brushes. (Then they see the album art a couple minutes later.)
- They bookmark a resource more often than they have a fun night out on the town.
- They have an amazingly huge font collection, and an amazingly short temper.
- If they had a penny for every mouse click, they would have been a trillionaire 3 years ago.
Friday, 15 April 2011
Fun Friday! - Part 2: 20 things you should know about your graphic designers
Posted by Ellen Parzer