Tuesday 29 January 2013

A Greek 'German Tuesday' - FIX Dark

It's been a while since the last 'German Tuesday' and this time I want to share something from Greece.

I first saw the TV spot when I was on holiday there - so I have to admit this is already a couple of months old - but I really liked it. And further more I didn't need to speak Greek to understand it.

The TV spots are for FIX Dark, a premium lager beer from Olympic Brewery. This beer was first presented to the Greek market in February 2012 and claims to surprise its clients from the first sip and to change the perception of dark beers that are available on the market. Hence the slogan 'The dark surprise!'
Picture from their website www.fixdark.gr
The first spot comes with a sequel. Each one of them works individually but together they make up a nice little story. The campaign which includes print advertising as well was created by Lowe Athens.

I hope you enjoy this as much as I did and that it makes you smile today!

Part 1:
 

The Sequel:
 
[via www.fixdark.gr]

No comments:

Post a Comment